- Support for both DIN and RCA inputs to facilitate connection into a wider range of systems
- Silent microprocessor control that sleeps during listening
- Precision rotary potentiometers with precious metal wipers
- AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
Performance upgradable with FlatCap XS, HiCap or SuperCap power supply; can also be powered from the preamp inputs of the NAP 155 XS or NAP 200 power amplifier
Low resonance circuit boards and anti-vibration, resonance control feet maximise isolation, hence minimizing the effects of microphonic vibration on the highly sensitive electronic components.
The NAC 282 features a silent microprocessor that sleeps during listening and controls all aspects of the amplifier. Optical protection circuits continuously monitor the power supplies ensuring safe shut-down in the event of a power cut.
A user configurable ‘Smart IR’ system remote control is supplied. Two of the six inputs on the Naim NAC 282 can be configured either as the usual DIN inputs, preferred for their superior earthing and impedance matching, or for use with the more common RCA phono connectors, allowing a wide range of non-Naim cables and components to be used. A dedicated unity-gain input is provided for use with the Naim AV2 processor or similar.